Request a Quote CALL US TODAY (773)-348-8080
Chicago Receivership, Management, and Brokerage Services to Chicago Lenders
Root Realty actively partners with banks and other lending institutions for Chicago receivership, property management, and brokerage activities as it pertains to your currently held properties. In fact, we can become a part of your team, working to improve your real estate assets through a variety of value added services including researching and evaluating projects to determine current market position and valuation, review tenant mix and local demographics, market and handle offers of sale for assets to be sold and provide property management services on a temporary basis.
We have also worked with Chicago based lenders on putting together and implementing leasing strategies and marketing plans for your portfolio of properties. Do your properties require improvements to improve their market potential? We can handle this as well. We can also prepare and negotiate lease/sale proposals and transactions and conduct negotiations on your behalf.
Services to Lending Institutions
- Bank Owned Real Estate
- Turn Around Situations
- Trust & Estate Real Property Management
- Supervision and direction of daily property activities
- Manage all tenant issues, maintenance & rental collections
- Administer monthly financial reporting
- Maximize cash flow for owners
- Specializing in occupied and vacant properties
Asset Preservation & Revitalization
- Ensure property security and oversee preventive maintenance
- Perform analysis to determine benefits of capital expenditure
- Leasing of high vacancy property to improve cash flow
Sales & Marketing
- Development and execution of marketing strategy to ensure maximum returns within appropriate time frame
- Innovative pricing models for hard to value property
Since 1983 Root Realty has operated as a boutique investment real estate services firm specializing in all types of rental property from three flats and multi-family mid-rises to mixed use property and commercial space. We represent clients who are looking for a trusted advisor, ranging from individual investors to large financial institutions.