Rental Property Management
Apartment Property Management in Chicago
Root Realty, Inc. specializes in rental property management for small to mid size rentals, most specifically mixed use and multifamily property. Since 1983 we have provided real estate services to Chicago's investors and premier financial institutions.
Service is the most important thing to us and with hundreds of satisfied clients over the years, it's not just an empty promise; it's something we hang our hat on. If you're not happy, neither are we. So, we take each client and treat them like family. We listen to you, help you plan for the future, and maximize your property investment.
Rental Property Management Benefits:
- Passive Ownership - just because you own the property doesn't mean you have to manage it.
- Improved Cash Flow - see higher return on investment from your properties
- Controlled Turnover - benefit from tenants who stay for longer terms
- Tenant/Vendor Relations - take advantage of our comprehensive tenant services
- Prepare and obtain duly executed leases at the right prices with the best terms
- We help you adhere to the Chicago Residential Landlord Tenant Ordinance
- Handle all issuance of Common Area Maintenance Charges
- Issue landlord's notice and terminate leases
Collection and Reporting
- Collect monthly rent according to the terms of the lease. In case of default by tenant, notify Owner of same and recommend a course of action to be followed to correct default situation.
- Owner shall receive monthly reports by mail, including: repairs incurred, account balance, and income/expense statement including a rental proceeds check
- Receive complaints to the office call center from tenants.
- 24-Hour-A-Day response to emergencies.
- Scheduling of preventive maintenance
- Root Realty negotiates bids for contractor work and oversee process
- Root Realty has a full maintenance team to ensure repairs are made quickly. Typically within 12 hours.
For more information, download our Rental Property Management Brochure.
Interested in knowing what our fees are? We provide quotes on a property by property basis, but they are typically a percentage of gross income. Please contact us to find out more.
We'd be happy to meet with you, view your property and discuss with you the value we could add. Root Realty provides a level of service that none of our competitors can offer, it's that simple. Our Investment Rental Property Managers are well trained and ready to help you.